[Esip-envirosensing] Envirosensing Cluster Call TODAY! Tuesday, Sep 5th, at 5:00 pm EDT (2:00 pm PDT) Summer Recap and Strategic Planning

frazmo frazmo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 20:01:11 EDT 2023

Hi Vasu, nice to hear from you! The standards/metadata standards question
is right up ESIP's alley and I hope you get some good  responses. Also, it
is worth keeping an eye on what OpenAQ ( https://openaq.org/ ) and IQAir (
https://www.iqair.com/us/ ) are doing that may be of interest. Best and
cheers,    Steve