[Esip-envirosensing] Upcoming Cluster Call Tuesday, Dec. 5th, at 5:00 pm EDT (2:00 pm PDT).

Pignatelli, Anthony PIGNATEA at email.sc.edu
Fri Dec 1 13:05:11 EST 2023

Hello EnviroSensors,

Remember to request your free Workshop loaner kit!

https://bit.ly/EnviroSensing24WS

We welcome Anthony Pignatelli from University of South Carolina to our next meeting in December: Dec 5th at 5:00 pm EST (2:00 pm PST).

The EnviroSensing Cluster welcomes our new ESIP Community Fellow Anthony Pignatelli from the University of South Carolina to the December meeting. Anthony is a first year PhD student in the Department of Biological Sciences studying ecological theory using existing open source data (i.e. USGS, NEON, etc.). We are excited to have Anthony present findings from his research on nutrient concentrations in urban streams in Central Arkansas, and join us in discussion on how developing low-cost instrumentation can facilitate graduate research.

Additionally, we are excited to introduce a new series of Cluster build sessions with an ‘open box’ session where we will explore kit components and functionality. Remember to request your free Workshop loaner kit! https://bit.ly/EnviroSensing24WS

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://esipfed-org.zoom.us/j/85237873060?pwd=YXJpSldadkdGR3hGL1EwR3NQcTVFUT09

Meeting ID: 852 3787 3060

Passcode: 534639