[Esip-esda] plans for any data analytics session at ESIP winter meeting?

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-5860) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 18 17:35:25 EDT 2017

On Oct 18, 2017, at 16:44, Lindsay Barbieri <lkbar at uvm.edu<mailto:lkbar at uvm.edu>> wrote:

Hello Christopher and the ESDA Cluster,

This seems like a great idea! Shea and I were just discussing the agenda for the monthly ESDA Telecon:

Tomorrow (Thursday) 3pm EDT / 12pm PDT

We will dedicate much of our time to discussing plans for an ESDA Session at ESIP. Might you be able to join the Telecon?

Sure, I’ll clear my schedule for it.  Let me also see if our expert in that area, Brian Killough, will also be able to join...

We'd be happy to hear session ideas from other ESDA Members as well, either via Telecon (details below) or feel free to email the list [or me] directly.

Call In to ESDA Telecon: Thursday October 19th 3pm ET / 12pm PT

•  https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/407339749
•  You can also dial in using your phone.
•  United States: +1 (312) 757-3121<tel:(312)%20757-3121>
•  Access Code: 407-339-749

all the best,
Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources

We (NASA) would like to talk about some of the Open Data Cube work going on in the CEOS arena for a variety of applications at Winter ESIP, but we’re not sure if it is a whole session.  Is there a planned ESDA Cluster-sponsored session that this might fit into?
—
Christopher Lynnes   NASA/GSFC    301-614-5185<tel:301-614-5185>
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.”  C. Mingus