[Esip-infoquality] Monthly Telecon reminder - June 25, 2019 (11AM PDT; 2:00 PM EDT)

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Tue Jun 18 17:41:00 EDT 2019

All,

This is a reminder about the monthly telecon for June. We are back the usual start time (11:00 AM PDT) on Tuesday, June 25.

The Google doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T4wEmY48qpP7cDrbqV7tppkZ3q0GGkJNz_glvu4C2RI/edit where we take meeting notes provides the connection details as well as the agenda. This time we have an invited presentation by  Liping Di and Ziheng Sun of George Mason University. The talk will be about machine learning. I have provided a tentative title in the Google doc (link above). I will update the title and abstract in a few days after I get them from the speakers.

We, the IQC co-chairs look forward to many of you joining the meeting.

Rama.

(on behalf of IQC Chairs - Rama, Peng and David)

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.