[Esip-preserve] Preservation and Stewardship Telecon scheduling (take 2)

Ramdeen, Sarah ramdeen at email.unc.edu
Thu Aug 1 14:59:46 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

Below is a second attempt at scheduling our telecons.  Let's extend the deadline until the 12th and will decide after that when the next telecon will be.

http://doodle.com/4ek5aiyvm4nz6dfg

I have followed Erin's suggestions.  Keep in mind the poll represents the following weeks/days as opposed to the specific dates.

- 1st Friday
- 1st Monday
- 1st Wed
- 2nd Thurs/F
- 2nd Wed
- 3rd Tues, Thurs, Fri
- 4th Fri

Hopefully that clears things up a bit.  If you have already filled out the poll, sorry but could you please fill out this new one as well?

Thanks!
Sarah

Sarah Ramdeen PhD Student
School of Information and Library Science
University of North Carolina
ramdeen at email.unc.edu
http://ramdeen.web.unc.edu/