[Esip-preserve] ISO 19165-2 (Preservation Content Standard0

Hampapuram Ramapriyan hampapuram.ramapriya at ssaihq.com
Wed Jan 16 22:19:04 EST 2019

All,

The ISO standard titled "Geographic information -- Preservation of digital data and metadata -- Part 2: Content specifications for earth observation data and derived digital products" that I have been working on has now progressed to be a registered Committee Draft.  This means it will be reviewed by all the countries supporting this effort and we respond to any comments formally received to improve and finalize the document and make it into a "Draft International Standard". It has been sent out by ISO TC 211 secretariat for international comments. I would appreciate any comments you have on the document (attached pdf) by February 10, 2019. Please use the form in the attached Word file, adding as many rows as needed in the table.

Thanks.

Rama.

H. K. Ramapriyan (Rama)

Science Systems and Applications, Inc.

NASA Goddard Space Flight Center

 <mailto:Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com> Hampapuram.Ramapriyan at ssaihq.com

(805) 402-7125

(orcid.org/0000-0002-8425-8943)

Note: I am not a government employee and have no legal authority to obligate any federal, state, or local government to perform any action or payment.