[Esip-preserve] Thematic topics for next Data Stewardship Meeting

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 4 09:24:56 EST 2020

Hi All

Following from our discussion of having a thematic / cluster focus to data stewardship meetings moving forward, please let me know if you have topics that you would like to include for longer consideration. Alexis, the co-chairs and I are currently putting together the agenda for Monday.

Many thanks
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.