[Esip-preserve] No Data Stewardship Call today

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 11 11:39:02 EST 2021

Dear Stewardship Colleagues

I hope you all had a restful and relaxing winter break.
We are scheduled to meet today however with the upcoming ESIP Winter Meeting, unavailability of some committee members, and no special topic scheduled, we have decided to cancel. I hope the extra hour is a welcomed addition to your day and supports a smoother entry into the 2021 todo list.

’See’ you at the winter meeting,
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.