[Esip-preserve] Data Stewardship Call Today

Amber E Budden aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 12 12:28:36 EDT 2021

Dear ESIP Stewardship team,

A brief reminder that we will be meeting later today, our last meeting before the ESIP Summer Meeting next week. Unfortunately I won’t be able to join due to teaching but Kelsey will lead the meeting.
There were a couple of review items left over form the short-course work undertaken last month hence some of the time will be focussed on that, in addition to any other Summer Meeting session preparation.

Agenda and call in details can be found here and the zoom link is copied below.

Zoom link
Meeting ID: 856 4601 9872
Passcode: 207160

Many thanks
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director of Learning and Outreach
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
aebudden at nceas.ucsb.edu

Co-PI Arctic Data Center
Co-PI Permafrost Discovery Gateway
Co-Lead DataONE

Need data skills?
Register for one of our Reproducible Research Techniques for Synthesis short courses.