[Esip-usability] Available - Meeting Notes from March's Monthly Meeting

Sophie Hou hou at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 2 15:18:24 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

The meeting notes from our March meeting are now available on our wiki and
can be accessed directly using the following link:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/UsabilityCluster/MonthlyMeeting/2017-03-01_MeetingNotes

Even though there are still a few months to go, we would really like to
showcase some of the key results from the following two discussions at the
Summer Meeting.

1) Roles/personas and service areas that data archives/repositories could
focus on when considering and applying usability evaluations.
2) Usability testing framework using DMT Clearinghouse as a case study.

Please feel welcome to join the monthly calls or share your feedback via
the listserv. If you have any questions or need further information, please
also feel welcome to let Madison and me know.

Thank you very much,
Sophie