[Esip-visioneers] Doodle to identify new call time - please participate by 1/22

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Mon Jan 18 11:24:03 EST 2016

Hi All -

As Steve mentioned, we think we may get more participation if we move away
from Monday morning/early afternoon calls. Wednesday is a light ESIP
telecon, so we are starting there to find a new regular date/time.

Please participate in this doodle poll to help identify the time by this
Friday, 1/22: https://doodle.com/poll/wi35puz34im64svt

Only Feb. 3 is listed in the poll for simplicity, but this will be a
regularly occurring call every other week for at least three months. As
planning for the Summer Meeting solidifies, this group may switch to once a
month.

Thanks-
Erin