[Esip-visioneers] ESIP Visioneers today, Nov 16! (special post-election version)

LuAnn Dahlman - NOAA Affiliate luann.dahlman at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 22 10:35:49 EST 2016

Hey Visioneers:

A short note in response to Bill's comments on Climate Resilience Toolkit
(CRT) case studies-
As editor of the site, I try to ensure that the stories are not partisan.
They show lots of different folks recognizing that one or more of their
valued assets is threatened by weather- or climate-related impacts, and
then they do something about it.

That said, it's true that the name of the site contains the C word, and
that may become a red flag for folks... At NOAA's Climate Program Office,
I'm not alone in worrying that our funding may be a target for the red pen
in next year's budget, but we plan to continue doing all we can for as long
as we can.

Thankful-we're-working-together smiles,
LuAnn

--

*LuAnn Dahlman*

Science Writer and Editor

Contractor – NOAA Climate Program Office
CollabraLink Technologies, Inc.
Phone: 480-734-3124

luann.dahlman at noaa.gov | http://www.collabralink.com