INC NEWS - washing machines

John Schelp bwatu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 10:05:47 EST 2006

Thanks for doing the math, Judy. Very interesting.

I recently bought a front-load Energy Star washing
machine and would add two more benefits:

* you use less detergent,

* your clothes come out much cleaner (the terry on my
towels just pop out for a deeper clean).

Must be all the agitation. :)

best,
John

> ...buy new washers that are CHEAPER OVER THEIR
LIFETIME
> AND WILL SAVE ENERGY, WATER, AND MONEY EVERY
YEAR....