INC NEWS - Vending from Right of Way - Health Concerns

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Mon Jan 23 14:54:29 EST 2006

It is important that Durham be aware of health risks when we grant licenses to our citizens to vend from the median at a busy intersection.  The concerns of the N.C. Department of Labor are listed below.  We must therefore make provisions for hearing protection as well some sort of fresh air delivery system.

Ken Gasch