INC NEWS - [DSIC] Re: [pac2] RE: [DSIC] Panhandling Thoughts from Terry Allebaugh

Newman Aguiar newman at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 22:04:29 EST 2006

That's good news that we are not considering a ban.  I'm glad to hear it, as
thus far we had been discussing a ban.  Based on your notes below, I wonder
how Lewis Cheek's proposal got misrepresented so badly.  It will be helpful
to have the proposal so that we can read it and discuss the details.  The
minutes will be very helpful for those of us who were not at the meeting.
It sounds like the meeting was informative and productive.

Newman

  _____