INC NEWS - house for $5,000...

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Thu Feb 2 15:49:49 EST 2006

I'm not one to usually forward links to things, but in the Feb. Issue of
the SEEDS newsletter they include a link (that they felt sort of was out
of place for them since they're into gardening) to sustainable housing.
The entire idea is based on modular housing that is prefabed and
transported. I enjoyed looking at all of the examples (in their "container
bay" and thought others would as well) and reading about this modernist
approach to design of homes. If you're not into it, just don't visit the
link. But who'd believe a house for $5K.

http://www.fabprefab.com/

RWP
27 Beverly