INC NEWS - N&O: Effort aims to cut yard parking

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:50:50 EST 2006

Thanks Ken,

But what was left out of the article was the commitment INC and the PAC's have made in the past (and continue) to provide venues for people to learn what's going on in their community and ways to improve it.

The article seems to only focus on enforcement.

One of the things I tried to convey during the interview last Wednesday with the N&O reporter was the PAC's and INC focus is on getting information, like this, out in a more neighborly fashion.

It's the way to treat people.

At least this is the way I'd hoped the article would have focused on.

I'd also mentioned the initiatives that the Durham Realtors have organized and the work of so many other neighborhood individuals have done to make their community a more pleasant place to live.

But alas,  there's only so much information you can squeeze into a 500 word article.

mike