INC NEWS - Neighborhood Organization Directory (link on INC site)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 22 15:21:35 EST 2006

Hi all. The Durham Neighborhood Organization Directory
was updated late last year, but my neighborhood
information is still incorrect. I have emailed Wade
Griffin with the appropriate changes. Can you please
visit the following link and ensure that the
information is correct for your neighborhood? If not,
please email me any changes and I will get them to Mr.
Griffin. Cheers, Melissa Rooney (Fairfield HOA, 301
Spring Garden Drive)

P.S. A direct link to the website/document is below:

http://www.ci.durham.nc.us/departments/planning/pdf/nod_contact.pdf