INC NEWS - Fw: Resending: PSN Community Response to Homicide at 322 Junction Road - Tuesday, March 14

Rev. Melvin Whitley tellmelvin at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 14 11:16:38 EST 2006

Dear Community Leaders,
I must be at my wife birthday party today at 6:00 p.m.. Please read the e-mail below and respond. I believe that this is an action that will send a message that we as a community will respond to gun violent. Please join Project Safe Neighborhood in responding to a scentless killing. Please note that the person that kill this young man probably had no legal right to own a hand gun and the legal right to purchase the bullet. We allow criminal the right to go into gun stores and buy bullets legally. It is the bullet that killing our children. Please help us to close that loophole. Again, I want to be with you and my wife at the same time (smile). Please help with turnout, this is important to me.

Your Servant
Rev. Melvin Whitley
2614 Harvard Ave
Durham NC  27703