INC NEWS - [pac2] Beware of Used Homes

kjj1 at duke.edu kjj1 at duke.edu
Wed Mar 22 09:46:33 EST 2006

Ken: I hope you've written the radio station where you heard the ad to
complain. That's where you'll be effective--if you and area realtors and
contractors and folks who listen to the radio station call in to complain
about the ad--and threaten to take your ears elsewhere. As the christian
right learned a long time ago--it doesn't take too many consumer letters to
have an effect.

Kelly J.

--On Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:19 AM -0500 Ken Gasch