INC NEWS - Hate literature distributed in our neighborhood this morning

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 16 11:31:55 EDT 2006

I agree with Jo Darby, these idiots are just hoping for a wider  audience via
the newspapers. I for one, hope they don't achieve  it.

This rubbish should go the same route as  the writings on bathroom walls, and
NOT MAKE  HEADLINES!

I love the new city slogan  "A community of one!"

Actually, the old slogan was a good one, but was  developed when good things
weren't really happening in Durham. Now that they  are, I'm glad we created a
new slogan.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 4/16/2006 9:35:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,