INC NEWS - [pac2] RE: agenda and proposed resolutions for April 25 meeting

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 22:26:00 EDT 2006

Newman

 I'll second that. Was at both meetings, and speak for all when I say  your
presence is dearly missed. Not being at either meeting doesn't lessen the
weight of your words Newman, we all know and respect you, and understand you've
looked into the efforts of other cities, etc.

 However, the current phrasing is much more "let's find a better  solution
than having our needy stand on the curb and beg", than it is an "anti
panhandling" effort. I understand other cities have semi-failed, but it is even  more
insane to continue delivering undocumented amounts of cash in an unsafe
location... namely our intersections.

 I will be supporting the motion, but always hope the neighborhoods  come get
the story first hand.

Tues, April 25 at 7pm in the Herald Sun building on Pickett Road

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 4/20/2006 9:42:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,