INC NEWS - [pac2] RE: agenda and proposed resolutions for April 25 meeting

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Fri Apr 21 10:11:36 EDT 2006

Newman

 Can't argue that ideally both the County AND The City would roll out  the
same rule at the same time, but that's simply is not going to happen.
 We have to start somewhere, and while this is admittedly a small  step, it
is in the correct direction. Allow the county to lead by example.
 It might not be perfect, but it is far better than standing  still.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 4/21/2006 9:06:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,