INC NEWS - For current information about Durham, go to

Rkitchin at aol.com Rkitchin at aol.com
Tue Apr 25 22:40:58 EDT 2006

DCVB (Durham Convention & Visitors Bureau) created a portal to current
information about Durham to help national media understand our community. On April
10, this link was sent to 1,800 national news and sports editors and writers
(print, broadcast, electronic media).

We're also using it in person with the media who have flown into Durham to
cover the lacrosse party story.

DCVB will continue to communicate with all of these media personnel in the
weeks to come.

You may want to use information at this link to help your friends, neighbors,
relatives, and business contacts understand Durham in proper perspective.

So ... for current information about Durham, go to
        www.exploredurham.info/pdf/current_durham.pdf

Thanks for spreading the good word about our community.

Rosemarie Kitchin
Falconbridge Community Association
(my day job is at the Durham Convention & Visitors Bureau)

rkitchin at aol.com
Rosemarie Kitchin
6702 Glen Forest Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27517