INC NEWS - Colonial Village Bake-off and community event

w wilkerson wgw2415 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:04:38 EDT 2006

The Colonial Village Neighborhood Association invites you to join us for the
first annual Colonial Village Bake-Off! While you won't be able to enter any
baked treats of
your own, we look forward to seeing you there to sample our own deserts and
meet some of
our great neighbors. You may even have a chance to brush elbows with one of
our
celebrity judges- Mike Woodard, Dorothea Pierce, and Sgt. Gunter!
The bake-off will be held this Sunday, April 30th from 3-4:00 pm in the
basement of the Northgate
Presbyterian Church at 2504 Roxboro Road immediately following our general
membership meeting
and elections of officers for 2006-2007.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Whitney Wilkerson
VP, CVNA
286.9945