INC NEWS - other workers wages

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Fri May 19 23:17:11 EDT 2006

My dear Randy,

I am not well versed on the pay current pay scheme for our solid waste
workers.

Here is what I do know:  As a manager myself, I want to reward my employees
for the work they do and not the time they spend doing that work.

I also want them to know that I value more than just their hard labor.  I
also value the ideas and energy that they bring to my organization.
Furthermore, I have a personal need to be happy in my work.  It is easy for
me to be happy when I am surrounded by happy people.

My organization is very small.  I only have three employees.  The ideas is
still the same, though.

your pal,

Ken