INC NEWS - Discount tickets Eno & Blues festivals

Laura Drey lkdrey2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 08:54:13 EDT 2006

July 1, 2 & July 4th weekend

Festival for the Eno     477-4549

West Point on the Eno.
Roxboro Rd.
(across from Riverview Shopping Center) Durham
10 am- 6 pm each day
Parking at Durham County Stadium.

Advance purchase single day tickets $10 until June 30th.
Advance purchase 3-day pass $25 until June 30th.
festivalfortheeno.baselineticketing.com

At the gate single day $13.

Over 100 performers on 5 stages.
95 of the region's finest Craft Artists
KIDS STUFF, canoe and raft rentals, hands-on-clay,
dancing, animals, craft demonstrations, river activities and working grist
mill.

The Festival for the Eno is presented by the Eno  River Association.
All proceeds go to preserve and protect lands in the Eno  River basin

www.enoriver.org/festival <http://www.enoriver.org/festival>

---------------

Friday, September 8 & Saturday September 9

Bull Durham Blues Festival   683-1709
Historic Durham Athletic Park Durham
6 ­ 11 pm
www.hayti.org/blues/index

Pre-Festival Ticket Sale 2006 Bull Durham Blues Festival
Monday, June 19-Friday, June 23*

Friday, September 8, 2006

9:30 pm ­ 11 pm
Hubert  Sumlin & Pinetop Perkins With
The Willie ³Big-Eyes² Smith Band

8:15 pm ­ 9:15 pm
The Kenny Neal Band

7 pm ­ 8 pm
Walter ³Wolfman² Washington & The Roadmasters

6 pm ­ 6:50 pm
The Clayton Miller Band

Saturday, September 9, 2006

9:30 pm ­ 11 pm
The Lonnie Brooks Band

8:15 pm ­ 9:15 pm
Nora Jean Brusco with Carl Weathersby

7 pm ­ 8 pm
Smokin¹ Joe Kubek Featuring Bnois King

6 pm ­ 6:50 pm
Mighty Lester And The Blues Kings

*Ticket Pre-Sale will be held June 19-23, 2006 and tickets  will be 2 for
$55 during this time. Regular ticket sales will begin July 1, 2006 and
tickets will be $30 in advance. After September 7, 2006, tickets will be $35
each.
When available, tickets can be purchased at our Box Office, phone
919-683-1709 ext 22, or at our online Box Office.