INC NEWS - Walltown Chirldren's Theatre: Sunday @ 2:00pm

risafoster at aol.com risafoster at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 13:22:39 EDT 2006

I am totally sold on getting this young woman to Harlem, if you already
have plans Sunday, but still want to help out, please think about
dropping by and dropping off $5, (or more).  If we can get this girl to
NYC, we had done a good thing.

I have also included the website to the  Dance Theatre of Harlem,
Summer Intensive Program "Masters and Mentors".  (she sent them a tape
and got a partial scholarship, let's get the rest!!)

http://www.dancetheatreofharlem.com/SummerIntensive.htm

I hope we fill the theater, I understand this young woman is some kind
of dancer, and will come back to Durham and share what she learns and
what she dreams.