INC NEWS - People's Alliance Whine and Cheese Social

risafoster at aol.com risafoster at aol.com
Thu Jul 20 14:05:19 EDT 2006

Hello,

Just a reminder that we are having the Durham People's Alliance "Whine
and Cheese" Social, tomorrow evening at my house.  I would be so
flattered to have you attend, and I think you will enjoy the social.

risa

  Durham People's Alliance get to know yourselves social with some
whining and cheesing.

This socializing event, hosted by PA’s Co-President, Risa Foster will
enable us to get to know each other!  Did you know that the Durham
People's Alliance has over 400 members?  (Statistically speaking, there
must be someone in PA, and around, that would find Risa’s jokes
funny.)  Find that special neighbor, friend, etc. Put a face to the
name you often see on the list serves, editorial page and meet the
current Coordinating Committee.  Please plan to attend, nibble some
cheese and sip wine while meeting some of the most interesting people
in Durham: yourselves!

 Bringing brownies, cookies or any other types of chocolate will not be
frowned on.  We hope to see you at Risa’s (and Sue's) house located at
804 Berkeley Street in Durham on Friday, July 21st at 7:00pm-9:00pm.
This house is rich with Duke/Durham history and Risa would like to
share that with you as well as some funny satire and jokes!  For more
info 682-7777.

Durham People's Alliance
331 W. Main St. Suite 503
Durham, NC 27701