INC NEWS - two hero nominations are lost

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Aug 18 22:11:51 EDT 2006

This is a shot in the dark maybe, but two neighborhoods sent me their
Neighborhood Hero nominations by snail mail. One was Hope Valley and the
other was ?

As best as I can figure, my wife threw them away by mistake and I need to
get you to resend them. As I said, one was from Hope Valley and I can't
remember who the other neighborhood nomination was from. This only relates
to these two nominations that were snail mailed to me. All the others we
have. If this makes sense to someone, that someone who sent me the one
from the neighborhood that I can't recall, maybe you can shoot it to me by
email. Hope Valley can do the same.

Sorry and thanks.

RWP