INC NEWS - Tomorrow Night's Meeting: Timely Topics; Please Be Prompt

Mike Woodard mike at mikewoodard.com
Mon Aug 21 12:16:42 EDT 2006

INC Delegates and all other interested folks:

Tomorrow night's meeting will be especially topical, given that a
number of issues have come to the forefront in the last few weeks.

First, Cindy Bailey, director of Durham County Animal Control, will
be with us to discuss a number of animal control issues. Since Cindy
has to attend another meeting, we will chat with Cindy first and then
allow her to leave for her next meeting. Please be prompt tomorrow
evening, as we will start at 7 PM with Cindy.

Secondly, staff from the City's Water Management Department will be
present to provide an update on the lead situation.

Third, Beth Timson, assistant director of Parks and Rec, will be with
us to discuss the department's new policy for naming parks and park
facilities, as well as a stakeholder group to comment on/review
proposals for park signs. Both of these items are timely as a number
of new park facilities are coming on line in the next few years.

And of course we'll have the usual chatter and helpful hints that
keep our neighborhoods and associations running.

See you tomorrow night...promptly at 7 PM.

Mike Woodard
INC President