INC NEWS - INC Booth At Centerfest Changes Rules

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:18:40 EDT 2006

Randy Pickle deserves a special thanks for the major contribution his
display and forethought that went into organizing the booth.

In fact,  Saturday afternoon when he came to cover his shift, he immediately
recognized that our "concerns" flip chart needed to be set up outside the
booth to make it more visible,  then he quickly proceeded to gather up a
bunch of the ballons in his hand and walk out into the midway like a real
ballon vender would do at a circus!

That and just having Bill Andersons article show up in the Herald Sun were
very fortunately timed events for INC.

What a salesmen!

Mike