INC NEWS - Fw: Fw: New Neighborhood Association

Chuck charlyrandy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 17:48:18 EDT 2006

We are essentially the eastern portion of the greater Lakewood area.  The
specific boundaries as defined in our by-laws follow.

Regards,
Chuck Clifton
President, Long Meadow Neighborhood Association

*Section 6.  Boundaries.*  The Association shall include all the lots,
streets, and other properties indicated on the attached map (Appendix A),
which lie within the following boundaries:

A.     The southern side of Lakewood Avenue from Rosedale Avenue to Kent
Street;

B.     The western side of Kent Street from Lakewood Avenue to University
Drive;

C.     The northern side of University Drive from Kent Street to Durham-Chapel
Hill Boulevard;

D.     The northern side of Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard from University
Drive to James Street;

E.      James Street from Durham-Chapel Hill Boulevard to Bivins Street, *
excluding* all properties addressed James Street, Rainbow Way, Nation Avenue,
and all properties that are part of Rock Creek Cottages;

F.      The southern side of Bivins Street from James Street to Rosedale
Avenue; and

G.     The eastern side of Rosedale Avenue, from Bivins Street to Lakewood
Avenue.

--
Take care,
Chuck