INC NEWS - Where are tax dollars are going

kjj1 at duke.edu kjj1 at duke.edu
Thu Sep 28 08:40:12 EDT 2006

Caleb:

Yeah, this story was pretty bad. Especially when we have Self Help Credit
Union right downtown. They would have seemed good candidates--with a proven
track record and a history of investment in downtown--for recognition and
for the kinds of funding mentioned in the article.

Kelly Jarrett

--On Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:34 AM -0400 Caleb Southern