INC NEWS - Museum of Life and Science request for stories

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:13:32 EDT 2006

Forwarded with permission

mike

I am an Exhibits Researcher at the Museum of Life and Science.
In Feb. we will open an exhibit previewing the making of the new
Dinosaur Trail. As part of this exhibit we would like to include a
display about the old Prehistoric Nature Trail. We want your Dinosaur
Trail stories! Help us create a display about our old dinosaur trail.
Please send us your stories, photographs, and memories of fun times on
our trail. All materials will become the property of the Museum (we
won't return them) and may be used in our display. Thanks for the
memories!
Send Dino Trail photos and stories on or before Oct 21 to:
Anne Baugh
AnneB at ncmls.org
or
Anne Baugh