INC NEWS - Fwd: [oldnorthdurham] More Info: FOUND male black lab wandering neighborhood

csm2 at email.unc.edu csm2 at email.unc.edu
Sat Oct 14 21:23:51 EDT 2006

Know of anyone in the Old North Durham Area who may be missing a dog?
See below.

----- Forwarded message from sgraff at mac.com -----
    Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:10:45 -0400
    From: Steve Graff <sgraff at mac.com>
Subject: [oldnorthdurham] More Info: FOUND male black lab wandering
neighborhood
      To: oldnorthdurham at yahoogroups.com

More info on the dog that we found wandering the neighborhood:

He appears to be well kept. His nails are freshly cut.
He appears to be young. He's energetic, but generally well behaved.
He's getting along very well with our three smaller dogs (5lbs, 20lbs
and 35lbs). I haven't tried weighing him but I expect that he's
between 60 - 80lbs in size.
He has a very large head, so we're guessing that he's maybe a mix of  a
black lab and rotweiller, but who knows.
Behaviorly, he loves to jump up on people. He seems to do this just  to
get attention.

Overall, he's a very lovable dog, and I'm assuming that his owners
miss him. I'll call Animal Control so that they know that we've found
him, and if nobody claims him this weekend we'll turn him in to  Animal
Control on Monday morning.

Steve Graff
326 E. Trinity Ave.                sgraff at mac.com
Durham, NC 27701             919-321-6268

----- End forwarded message -----