INC NEWS - Durham Event Calendar continued...

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Mon Nov 13 15:08:49 EST 2006

I didn't check out the link provided by David to the Event Calendar. But I
had an email today from Ryen Bowman who heads up the DCVB and it is pasted
below. Apparently Davids' link was just to one element of the Calendar (if
Reyn ir right). So here's Reyns' email.

Randy,  I think something might have gone wrong with the link in your
email.  Its just one of the elements in the weekly eCalendar
specifically for performing arts.  The full community calendar (8,000
events) can be reached at any of three links:

http://www.durham-nc.com/visitors/event_cal.php
www.durhameventcalendar.com
www.durhamartscalendar.com

Anyone can submit a Durham event to the calendar at:
http://websurveyor.net/wsb.dll/7483/DurhamCommunityCalendar.htm

Anyone can subscribe to receive the weekly eCalendar at:
http://www.dcvb-nc.com/vic/emails/subscribe.asp

You're welcome to send this info out.

Reyn