INC NEWS - Picking up leaves!

Barry Ragin bragin at nc.rr.com
Wed Dec 6 17:38:09 EST 2006

I'm not sure who to thank for this, but i want to make sure folks at the
city level know how appreciative i am that the streets in the Duke Park
neighborhood have been vacuumed clean of leaves this season.

I get tired of seeing so many people rake or blow their leaves into the
street, or bag their leaves improperly every year, with the result being
that our streets and storm drains are completely blocked and clogged.
Not only does this look bad, but it creates hazardous conditions.

This year Duke Park looks great, and we don't have to worry about storm
water backing up and flooding our streets. I hope this is going on
throughout the city as well.

Thanks to whoever is responsible for stepping up to the plate and taking
care of this.

Barry Ragin
1706 Shawnee St.