INC NEWS - Fw: new name for INC

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:45:27 EDT 2007

To the best of my recollection at last nights meeting,  the motion that was
seconded and passed unanimously by those present was to accept the
letterhead with the branded Durham logo on it.  However, it also included
wording that all previous 'renditions' of the INC still remain acceptable.

During the discussion period, several people pointed out the advantages of
accepting this latest version with the knowledge that it might also morph
into yet something different over time, while taking into consideration that
there are 'connections' to our past (earlier stationary, CenterFest banner,
Website and listserve monikers, etc) that reflect a slightly different
version.

We may want to wait until the minutes are posted to pass judgment on this.
The motion as I understood it,  didn't specify that it was officially
changing how the InterNeighborhood Council (Inter-Neighborhood Council,
Interneighborhood Council, or even the InterNeighborhoodCouncil) is spelled
it asked that this new logo be 'phased' in over time with the possibility
that even it may change.

Mike Shiflett
(knowing that INC more important issues to deal with at this particular
time)