INC NEWS - Z07-31A: New Hope Church Initial: Sorry...pls read

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 14:02:22 EST 2008

Doh! New Information: No need for alarm on New Hope
Church Initial (Z07-31A).

I have just been informed that the PDR portion of this
rezoning refers to the EXISTING subdivisions on the
west side of Fayetteville Rd. Thus, The church
property contains no PDR potential. (The PDR reference
is an administrative clean-up since those subdivisions
didn't include their right of way to the mid-point of
Fayetteville Rd. when they were annexed.)

Somehow I didn't receive a pertinent email message
(sent Dec 26 and attached) in this regard. Thus, since
I'd heard (and read) nothing, I figured that my
assumptions must be correct. Then, with the meeting
being tonight (and my inability to attend) I felt I
had to act fast.

Sorry to have wasted anyone's time. Apparently, it's
going to take me a while to get caught up around here
;)

Thanks for your understanding,
Melissa