INC NEWS - Fwd: Art Makes a Difference: The Sixth Annual MOMart Show

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 5 22:38:09 EST 2008

Hi all,
I'm passing this on at the request of one of my co-workers. It's a
great group/great cause.

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
1204 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719

[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com