INC NEWS - [NPNA] Google has street viewed Durham

Mary Wible-Brennan forchange at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 10:50:00 EST 2008

Thanks for the info Mike.

Honestly though, my personal reaction to the whole street level project is, "Yikes". While transparency and openess are good, privacy is precious.

Luckily there are no children shown in the photo of the day care. I would not want my child's face and location mapped for all of the Google world to see.

Mary