INC NEWS - Fw: Firstline Securities (Alarm Systems Company)

American LAbor .org mshiflett at americanlabor.org
Wed Mar 19 10:49:00 EDT 2008

Last year due to some very vigilante residents of our Northgate Park neighborhood listserve in conjunction with other neighborhoods across Durham that identified questionable sales practices and lack of qualifying documentation (State and local licenses)  Firstline representatives were politely asked to leave Durham.

If you, or someone you know, were presented with information and promises for services which lead to a signed contract or agreement with Firstline that later was found to be false and/or left with the feeling of being taken advance of,  please contact the Victim Services Unit of the DPD, Lukas Strout (see below).

Mike Shiflett