INC NEWS - $400k for PR campaign on water

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 16:56:47 EDT 2008

Without commenting on the amount, the split between how much is spent to
develop the message, and how much is spent to deliver it seems unusual.

Ask any ad agency. Would imagine the ratio would be more like $300k to buy
the media, and $100k to develop the message and place the ads.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 4/10/2008 4:43:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,