INC NEWS - Information on Substance Abuse Addiction

pinnaclecdc at aol.com pinnaclecdc at aol.com
Wed May 28 08:05:12 EDT 2008

Good Morning,
Substance Abuse is a problem of epidemic  proportions in our community and
throughout the country. Durham Together for  Resilient Youth (TRY) has launched
a Community Awareness Initiative funded by  the Durham Center
(_www.durhamcenter.org)_ (http://www.durhamcenter.org)/) , the local agency  that manages
publicly-funded mental health, developmental disability and  substance abuse
services in Durham County. I would like to send you a  powerful introduction to the
latest thinking on substance misuse and  addiction. This short presentation
can help dispel some of the  misconceptions about this disease that can keep
people from getting the help and  support they need.  To receive a copy, please
e-mail Wanda Boone at _DurhamNCTRY at aol.com_ (mailto:DurhamNCTRY at aol.com)  or
call 919-491-7811  web site: _www.DurhamTRY.org_ (http://www.DurhamTRY.org)
Have a Great Day!
Wanda