INC NEWS - Another Week Added To Tennis Camp @ Forest Hills

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri May 30 11:57:29 EDT 2008

We added another week of summer camp to be held the week of June 9.  The
camp will run 9:00-1:00, Monday-Thursday (Friday is a rain make-up day) at
Forrest Hills in Durham.  The camp is open to all skill levels, ages 7 and
up!  Parents must provide water bottle, racquet, and snack. The park is
located near the Duke/Durham Bulls area.  The cost is only $90.00 for the
week.

Sign up at www.RDUtennis.net
(use "city of Durham" when choosing which summer camp
.Thanks!!

The park is located at 1639 University Drive in Durham.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

9:00-9:15am Camp Check-In @ Courts

9:15-11:00am Clinic Portion of Camp

11:00-11:45am Snack & Free Time (Optional), Older Kids Continue on Court

11:45-1:00pm Tennis Games & Matches
--
Brian Rosenthal
Owner