INC NEWS - Run-off election, June 24

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:56:58 EDT 2008

We get another kick at the can on the At-large School Board seat and the Democratic candidate for NC Commissioner of Labor.

You can vote early at the Board of Elections downtown.

They are expecting such light turn-out that you can think about it as voting often too -- if you vote, you are representing yourself plus about 4 lazy bums who didn't bother

Or we can surprise everyone and get a really good turn-out.

I personally don't think we need someone on School Board who couldn't show up to the INC candidate forum but sent representative to talk darkly and truculently (I needed a dictionary for that one (-:) about "making sure things were fair."  Especially when Leigh Bordley and Nancy Cox had such useful comments.

Regards, pat