INC NEWS - Durham Fire Dept. Seeks Input on Strategic Plan

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:02:38 EDT 2008

Last year the Durham Fire Department had tried to initiate a Citizens Academy that would have been similar to the Citizens Police Academy but they had to cancel it due to a lack of RSVP's.

I hope that they will try again as it'd provide yet another opportunity for citizens to learn more about how our government works to serve us and allow us to understand their perspectives (needs and aspirations) much like the Neighborhood College does for our county and municipal government operations.

Mike Shiflett