INC NEWS - P.S. INC Development Resolution

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 12:19:12 EDT 2008

P.S. The 'other thoughts' (about half of the last edition of the resolution that I sent) are merely included as notice to INC people regarding what has already been suggested that has not been incorporated into the first draft of the resolution. They are not meant to be included in the resolution unless/until discussed by the committee this Sunday. I suspect the new-and-improved resolution will be much shorter.

Cheers,
Melissa