INC NEWS - Beazer Homes and Felicia Street: developer request withdrawn

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 12:11:20 EDT 2008

Just wanted to let you all know that the developer (Beazer Homes) withdrew the request to remove the required Felicia Street connection for their development in North Durham. This was done before I sent my last email to you all in this regard. I was completely unaware of the timeline, so I apologize for the confusion. Obviously, there is no need to write your commissioners about this project.

WRT the denudification, the damage is already done...and the pictures tell a thousand words...

Melissa